SIFF Guest Notice
I. Registration Time and Price:
Registration before March 31, 2019 (including March 31), RMB 600 / person (early bird price)
Registration on April 1-30, 2019 (including April 30), RMB 1,000 / person (early bird price)
Registration on May 1-31, 2019 (including May 31), RMB 1,200/person
Registration before April 30, 2019 (including April 30), RMB 1,800/person (early bird price)
Registration on May 1-31, 2019 (including May 31), RMB 2,400/person
3. Day Pass
Day Pass on June 16, 2019, RMB 600/person (valid on the day)
Day Pass on June 17 & 18, 2019, RMB 400/person (valid on the day)
4. SIFFORUM Ticket
SIFFORUM Ticket on June 15-24, 2019, RMB 200/session (for single session only)
II. Scope of Application of Badge:
Events: SIFF Market, SIFF Project, SIFFORUM (Available by badge. Please stand by on site. First come, first served. Availability is limited.)
Events: SIFF Market, SIFFORUM (Available by badge. Please stand by on site. First come, first served. Availability is limited.), 10 Movie Tickets of the designated cinemas.
3. Day Pass
Events: SIFF Market. Day Pass is only valid on the specific day.
4. SIFFORUM Ticket
Events: SIFFORUM Ticket is only valid in the single session.
More detailed information is available in POCKET GUIDE.
III. Location and Time of Badge Collection
1. Registration Center - SFC (passes for VIP, Forum Guest, Film Representative, Competition Film Representative, Visitor, Media and SIFFORUM Ticket)
Venue: Shanghai Film Art Center (SFC)
Address: No. 160 Xinhua Road, Shanghai
Time: June 14-22, 2019 (9:00-19:00)
June 23, 2019 (9:00-14:00)
2. Registration Center - SIFF Market (passes for Exhibitor, Buyer, Market Guest, Project Guest, Day Pass)
Venue: Shanghai Exhibition Center Dome Hall
Address: No.1000 Middle Yanan Road, Shanghai
Time: June 14-17, 2019 (9:00-16:30)
June 18, 2019 (9:00-14:00)
IV. Payment Method:
1. Buyer & Visitor
After your application has been approved, you will be notified by email to pay the registration fee online. You can make online payments via WeChat, Alipay, and bank cards at the official website. On-site payment is not applicable for buyer and visitor.
2. Day Pass
You can purchase passes at the SIFF Market Registration Center (Shanghai Exhibition Center Dome Hall) by WeChat, Alipay, cash or bank cards. Payment methods such as bank transfer, check, money order and others are not accepted. The registration center will only sell the Day Pass of the day.
3. SIFFORUM Ticket
You can purchase passes at the SIFF Registration Center (Shanghai Film Art Center) by WeChat, Alipay, cash or bank cards. Payment methods such as bank transfer, check, money order and others are not accepted. The SIFFORUM Ticket guarantees entry to the purchased session of the SIFFORUM. The SIFFORUM Tickets for each SIFFORUM are limited and are only available while stocks last.
1. Buyer and Visitor should register at the official website of the Shanghai International Film Festival (www.siff.com) before the online registration deadline (May 31, 2019).
2. After reviewing your application, the Organizing Committee Registration Center will notify you of the online payment by email. A registration confirmation letter will be sent to you upon completion of payment. Please complete the payment before the payment deadline indicated in the notification email. If the application deadline is exceeded, your application will be cancelled automatically. You will need to re-register again. The registration fee will be determined according to the new registration time. No refund or alteration if you have paid successfully.
3. If you are going to pay the registration fee online by overseas bank card, please confirm that it should be your own card. The registration fee paid by other one's card will be refunded and should be re-paid.
4. Please present your registration confirmation letter and your valid ID (ID card, passport, Hong Kong and Macau Pass, Taiwan Compatriot Certificate) when collecting passes on-site.
5. The Day Pass and the SIFFORUM Ticket shall be purchased with your valid ID (ID card, passport, Hong Kong and Macau Pass, Taiwan Compatriot Certificate).
6. For SIFF Market and SIFF PROJECT guests, please enter and exit through the entrance of Middle Yanan Road of the Shanghai Exhibition Center.
7. The credit card guarantee information and a credit card guarantee authorization letter is required for the guests who entrust the organizing committee to book hotel or to whom the organizing committee provides hotel accommodation.
8. If the guest who entrusted the organizing committee to book the hotel cannot check in at the hotel on time, he/she should notify the organizing committee registration center to change the hotel reservation date 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the hotel expenses incurred after the check-in failure will be borne by the guest.
9. If the guest to whom the organizing committee provides hotel accommodation is unable to check in at the hotel on time, he/she should notify the registration center to change the hotel reservation date 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, the hotel expenses incurred after the check-in failure will be borne by the guest.
10. Please refer to the "Ticket Collection Notice for Guests" for movie ticket collection by guests.
11. For the latest information of the Shanghai International Film Festival, please visit its official website (www.siff.com).