Journalist Registration Notice
The 21st Shanghai International Film Festival will be held from June 16th to June 25th, 2018.
The 21st Shanghai International Film Festival has now opened the journalist online registration. For members of the media to apply for a Press Pass of the 21st Shanghai International Film Festival, please fill out the application form and submit the required identifications. After the review and approval of qualification, we will send a confirmation letter to applicant’s registered email address. Please bring the confirmation letter to the place of registration and collect Press Pass before the stated deadline.
Place of Registration: Registration Center, main venue of Shanghai Film Art Center
Address: No. 160, Xinhua Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Registration Time: 09:00-19:00, June 15th to 23rd, 2018
09:00-14:00, June 24th,2018
Registration Documents: confirmation letter from the Organizing Committee, ID card or passport
Registration Fee: Free
1. Journalist online registration of 21st Shanghai International Film Festival is from April 16th to June 2nd, 2018.
2. Please fill out the application form accurately, and upload identifications in accordance with the system prompts, including standard identification photo, press card issued by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, letter of recommendation issued and sealed by the work unit, etc.
3. For members of the media from Hong Kong and Macau to apply for Press Pass, please visit the website of Liaison Office of the Central People's Government in the Hong Kong S.A.R. at http://www.locpg.hk/fuzn/2014-01/02/c_125948688.htm for the relevant notice on interview permit, or contact with Publicity Department. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For members of the media from Taiwan to apply for Press Pass, please visit the website of Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council PRC at http://www.gwytb.gov.cn/qt/twjzcfzn_44073/201401/t20140114_5527819.htm for the relevant notice on interview permit, or contact with Publicity Department. Contact e-mail: email@example.com.
For members of the media from overseas to apply for Press Pass, please visit the related links of International Press Center, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China at http://ipc.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/wgjzzhzn/t716849.htm for the relevant notice on interview permit, or contact with Publicity Department. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After the registration documents are approved, an e-mail will be sent by the Organizing Committee for confirmation; Please print out and properly keep the confirmation letter, and bring it to the Registration Center at the main venue to complete the registration.
5. In case of personnel changes after submission of the application form, please produce relevant documents, and e-mail to inform the Organizing Committee.
6. Journalists holding Press Pass will be offered some lunch and dinner by the Organizing Committee during the event, and the travel and accommodation are at their own expenses.
7. For related information on Shanghai International Film Festival, please visit the official website www.siff.com, official Sina Weibo account of Shanghai International Film Festival or official WeChat public account “Shanghai International Film Festival” (account name: SIFFinShanghai).
Thank you for your support and cooperation!
Publicity Department of Shanghai International Film Festival