SIFF instructions for entry and viewing of the audience
To avoid delay, the audience of the Shanghai International Film Festival is advised to arrive at the cinema at least 30 minutes ahead of the release time to reserve sufficient time to collect tickets and cooperate with the cinema in epidemic prevention and testing.
Notes for admission:
1. The audience should keep a social distance of more than one meter, wear masks and enter in turn under the guidance of the staff.
2. The audience should have their temperature taken by the staff. (Admission is only permitted for temperature below 37.3 ℃).
Remarks: According to the actual situation of each cinema, temperature measurement will be set at the door of the cinema or the hall. Please enter in an orderly manner in accordance with the requirements of each cinema.
3. The audience is required to scan the QR codes for real name registration at the doors of cinemas or halls.
4. The audience should present the “Green” Health QR code to ticket inspectors of cinemas.
5. Tickets are required for entry.
6. After entry, the audience must be seated in the designated seats and shall not change seats at will.
7. Please wear masks during films.
8. In principle, snacks and drinks will not be sold in film screening venues. Food and drinks are prohibited in cinemas.